The job has been added to the Job cart.
Digital Marketing Manager
Do you have a passion for leveraging technology to maximize marketing messages? This is the opportunity to use your technical knowledge in a creative and innovative environment.
The Products and Solutions (P&S) practice is an organization within Deloitte Consulting whose goal is to build a culture of continuous innovation to drive profitable revenue through the identification and incubation of breakthrough ideas in IP assets-based businesses and markets.
Work you’ll do
The Digital Marketing Manager serves as a member of the Marketing team supporting the Products and Solutions business. You will be responsible for partnering with leaders and other marketers to plan and execute a portfolio of marketing programs across a many of industries for a variety of Deloitte products and solutions.
You will monitor and oversee digital platforms and channels used to promote P&S products and solutions and will utilize analytics to understand and report out on metrics / ROI from campaigns. You will help guide and educate the business on best practices in web content management, digital marketing, SEO optimization, email campaigns, and CRM systems.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Manage and oversee the email campaign program including: execute email distribution strategy, campaign scheduling, newsletter and Areas of Interest (AOI) support
• Provide oversight of cross-channel strategy, promotion and channel selection
• Develop and implement comprehensive digital channel strategies for campaigns, plans, projects
• Oversee web properties and content development for events based and product updates/ launches
• Enforce content strategy and governance, including digital optimization, content, and editorial quality
• Manage programs to optimize natural/organic and paid search; manage search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns
• Collaborate with owners of Deloitte Profile and Registration (DPR) site on AOIs, newsletters, etc.
• Leverage marketing automation to develop orchestrated sales enablement and lead nurturing campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree
• Five to ten years of relevant marketing experience
• Strong experience and familiarity with Eloqua and its integration across various digital platforms
• Familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
• Willingness to travel up to 20%
• Experience in software and product marketing strongly desired
• Successful performance in a matrixed environment
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.