When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
A career in Risk Advisory or Risk Consulting) is all about the challenge of helping our clients manage risk and uncertainty, from the boardroom to the network. The spectrum of risk is broad, and our core competencies encompass control assurance, internal audit, corporate governance consulting, risk management, regulatory consulting, and IT security services. To be a Risk Advisory professional with Deloitte & Touche Middle East means you will gain a wealth of experience across a wide spectrum of industries. Diversity is not just a part of the business landscape in the region but also an integral part of Deloitte & Touche Middle East. Just as we are committed to seeing our clients excel, we are committed to providing you with the right environment to learn and grow and to tailor a career to your needs.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
• Outstanding value to markets and clients
• Commitment to each other
• Strength from cultural diversity
Your role as a Manager in Risk Advisory, will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development. In this role, you will develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
During your tenure as a Manager in Risk Advisory, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
• Understands and applies quality assurance and risk management procedures in all areas of work performed
• Ability to advise client on the relationship between the risk management process and an effective risk culture and governance structure
• Ability to advise client on establishing or improving end-to-end risk management systems, processes and frameworks to enhance strategic alignment with business goals, enable effective decision making and response, and monitor regulatory compliance. Able to describe a vision and plans to transform risk and regulatory management environments
• Ability to describe a client’s strategy and understand the impact of business model disruption on a client’s strategy. Able to describe potential upside and downside impacts on the client as well as identifying potential early indicators of change in the business environment
• Ability to understand and interpret business analysis to identify underlying patterns and relationships, and make insightful and targeted recommendations. Understands the role that technology tools and platforms can play in enabling an effective risk management process
• Ability to design, own and review client reports and presentations that display complex information in a clear, concise and logical manner, enabling informed action and facilitating data-driven decision making
• Perform risk assessments, audit plan development and programs, and testing and evaluation of records Knows how the client’s business works and keeps up-to-date on industry activities, marketplace trends and leading practices
• Prepares and manages work plans to ensure efficient and timely completion of work
• Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client and contribute to a positive team attitude.
Specialized Technical capabilities:
• Builds enterprise level security and risk management programs including requirements, supporting strategies and architectures
• Designs and/or implements internal controls, application security and privacy to address risks within Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation/upgrades as well as business transformation projects.
• Designs and/or implements all aspects of the identity and access management lifecycle including client's business processes, technology and information supporting the authentication, authorization and auditing of all stakeholders and their access to various resources.
• Builds the necessary policies and procedures to safeguard client information.
• Designs and/or implements scenarios that address cyber espionage, advanced persistent threats (APTs), clandestine activity, insider threat, fraud, etc.
• Builds and/or delivers security information and event management (SIEM) solutions and implements sophisticated monitoring use cases that address cyber espionage, advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats or SAP fraud
• Assists clients in planning for, responding to, and managing high-consequence cyber incidents which have the potential to seriously disrupt operations, damage reputation and destroy shareholder value.
• Designs cyber war-games to evaluate client readiness across multiple dimensions; observes and documents after-actions reports.
Other leadership capabilities:
• Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
• Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
• Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
Qualifications: To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate skills and experience in the following areas:
• Minimum six years of experience in internal and / or IT auditing, with leading professional services firms or large multinational organizations and systems.
• Degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or related field.
• Successful record of engagement management.
• Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing). Arabic is a plus.
• Certifications: CPA, CA, CIA, CISA, CISA, FRM, MIRM, CQA, CMA, PMP or equivalent required.
• System Knowledge: SAP, Oracle etc.
• Regulatory Knowledge: Basel II, Computer System Validation, BSA/AML, etc.
• Willingness to travel.
Requisition code: ME-129067-ST