Deloitte in the Middle East region is seeking to recruit outstanding national and Arabic speaking individuals. Newly graduating students and experienced professionals keen on building a career in a leading multinational environment are encouraged to learn more about who we are and apply to our diverse career choices.
We are searching for people with high aspirations, we believe you have the potential to join thousands of Deloitte consultants, auditors, tax, finance and risk professionals in the Middle east and be part of the 200,000 plus Deloitte family worldwide.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
• Outstanding value to markets and clients
• Commitment to each other
• Strength from cultural diversity
Here's one specific opportunity to experience working in consulting.
- Conduct research and benchmarks related to the scope or industry of the project, and attempt to analyze the results
- Gather previous deliverables relevant to the project scope from colleagues and from the relevant data resources
- Reach out to colleagues to get guidance on the tasks required from him/her
- Validate the information gathered with subject matters experts whether they are part of the project team or not
- Produce deliverables under the guidance of the team/ stream lead and ensure that all deliverables are compliant with the Deloitte branding
- Attend client meetings, take minutes of meeting and work on the full documentation after the meetings
- Assist team members during presentations, and demonstrate full knowledge of the deliverables he/she developed
- Demonstrate ability to challenge the deliverables he/she developed or assisted in developing
- Develop knowledge in at least one of the service offerings with each project
- Contribute with ideas during internal team meeting and highlight any perceived risks to the project manager
- Prepare the print-outs documents needed before the meetings and coordinate any logistics needed
- Do e-learning trainings based on specific focus areas related to the service line that he/ she should define with his counselor at the beginning of the fiscal year
- Assist Management in developing proposals. Gather qualifications, point of views, CVs etc.
- Participate in internal initiatives that will contribute to the achievement of the service line or companies’ goals
- Fill his time sheet, GSS, performance plans, Engagement Plans on time
- No work experience needed
- Excellent proficiency level in Written and Spoken Arabic and English Languages
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Engineering, BS, BA or equivalent
- Masters is a plus
Requisition code: ME-87406-MAZ