Deloitte in the Middle East region is seeking to recruit outstanding national and Arabic speaking individuals. Newly graduating students and experienced professionals keen on building a career in a leading multinational environment are encouraged to learn more about who we are and apply to our diverse career choices.
We are searching for people with high aspirations, we believe you have the potential to join thousands of Deloitte consultants, auditors, tax, finance and risk professionals in the Middle east and be part of the 200,000 plus Deloitte family worldwide.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
• Outstanding value to markets and clients
• Commitment to each other
• Strength from cultural diversity
Here's one specific opportunity to experience working in Financial Advisory Services.
- Lead a diverse team of talented performance enhancement advisors
- Lead the development of analysis and reports for clients
- Manage the development of supporting analysis including financial models
- Cultivate relationships with clients and possess a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor
- Contribute to practice growth and development
- Coach and mentor practitioners to their highest potential
- Experience in financial consulting (Financial Advisory/ Corporate Finance) or Investment Banking/ Merchant Banking, preferably in Corporate Finance Department with experience in areas such as business valuations, mergers & acquisitions, due diligence, financial modeling and re-structuring, raising debt or equity.
- Demonstrated ability to manage people and plan components of engagements along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Recognized accounting qualification and/or CFA/CBV/CA certification preferred - otherwise MBA or equivalent, with emphasis on finance/financial planning or investment analysis.
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication skills.
- Motivated, dedicated, dynamic & hard worker.
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with spreadsheets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bilinguals (Arabic & English) preferred.
Requisition code: ME-87411-NK