Deloitte in the Middle East region is seeking to recruit outstanding national and Arabic speaking individuals. Newly graduating students and experienced professionals keen on building a career in a leading multinational environment are encouraged to learn more about who we are and apply to our diverse career choices.
We are searching for people with high aspirations, we believe you have the potential to join thousands of Deloitte consultants, auditors, tax, finance and risk professionals in the Middle east and be part of the 200,000 plus Deloitte family worldwide.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
• Outstanding value to markets and clients
• Commitment to each other
• Strength from cultural diversity
- Be familiar with the tax consulting process and the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, solution, development and implementation of clients' tax needs.
- Concentrate efforts on a variety of international compliance, research, consulting and planning issues.
- Advise foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their operations.
- Draft and assist in the delivery of proposals for engagements and be knowledgeable about the range of services offered by the Firm.
- Provide leadership in timely and quality delivery of services to exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Assume responsibility for engagement budgeting, billing, management and scheduling.
- Assume responsibility for the development and motivation of engagement staff and provide them with leadership, counseling and career guidance.
- Develop and pursue creative strategies while using the latest technologies.
- Oversee complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries; participate in engagements requiring tax analysis for a variety of entities and their affiliates; research and analyze a wide range of tax issues such as deferred tax liability issues and tax implications of financing techniques.
General tax experience, preferably with at least five years focused on international, regional and national taxation. Experience with a Big 4 firm, law firm, or large corporate tax department of a multinational company is required.
In-depth, first-hand experience of a wide range of industries
Extensive consulting and compliance experience.
Experience with inbound and outbound international tax is preferred.
Excellent research skills and strong written and verbal communications skills.
In-depth knowledge of tax and business laws and regulations.
Excellent project management and presentation skills required.
Prior supervisory experience required.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field.
Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing). Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (Arabic/English)
Requisition code: ME-87420-NK