The job has been added to the Job cart.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community and make a positive impact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte's Audit and Enterprise Risk Services (AERS) business is dedicated to helping organizations manage risk, improve operational performance, and maximize enterprise value. We bring a business mindset combined with deep technical knowledge and extensive industry experience to creatively address business issues across the full spectrum of accounting, financial instrument valuation, security and privacy, governance, process improvement, data analytics, and risk advisory disciplines.
Solution Engineer Deloitte & Touché LLP
If you're interested in working on mission-critical solutions, then joining Deloitte & Touché as a Solution Engineer could be your most rewarding move. The role provides you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte’s methodologies and contribute to increasingly complex duties.
Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to work independently and experience making decisions to complete assigned responsibilities from center leadership. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a part of one of the world's premier professional services firms.
We strive to be recognized as the leading professional services firm by demanding and delivering excellence, and by providing interesting, challenging work and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Come and excel within Deloitte & Touché LLP. We are seeking talented IBM Security Identity & Access Management Resource to join our security team and assist in the maintenance and support of Security Identity and Access Management solutions to our clients, both pre and post-implementation.
The Solution Engineer will be primarily responsible for providing maintenance and operation support, troubleshooting and triaging issues, monitoring system health, deploying enhancements, hot fixes and fix packs, performing configuration changes in the production and other environments and coordinating with key stakeholders from IT operations, business teams and/or third party vendors.
The Solution Engineer will occasionally need to perform user identity administration as well as maintenance of user security roles and profiles. The consultant will need to provide analytical and technical guidance to the client team and recommend and/or take action to direct the analysis and solutions required.
• Understanding of service level agreements and prioritization of incidents/enhancements
• Experience is required in one or more of the following areas: IBM Security Identity Management, IBM Security Access Management, Role Based Access Control, Tivoli Federated Identity Management
• Strong understanding of IBM Security Identity Manager, IBM Security Access Manager
• Experience of installing, configuring and upgrading/migrating IBM Security IAM solution components
• Knowledge of IBM Security Identity Manager and Access Manager prerequisite software: IBM WebSphere, JBoss Application Server, IBM Message Broker, IBM DataPower, IBM QRadar, Active Directory, eDirectory, and NetIQ Access Manager etc.
• Experience of basic installation and updates of the prerequisite databases and LDAP directory servers
• Understanding of custom changes and extensions to IBM Security Identity Manager and IBM Security Access Manager
• Production support experience in incident management , problem management and change management for IBM Security Identity Manager and IBM Security Access Manager related issues
• Experience in performance tuning and problem determination for IBM Security Identity Manager and IBM Security Access Manager
• Preferable certification on IBM Security Identity Manager and IBM Security Access Manager
• Good knowledge of best practices in IBM Security Identity Manager and IBM Security Access Manager systems design and maintenance
• Experience on various incident management systems and ticketing tools
• Knowledge of basic security concepts (encryption using keys, SSL, HTTPS)
• Understanding of basic system architecture design
• Ability to provide on-call support or work in shifts
• Bachelor's degree in IT related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3-7 years of experience in implementing IBM Security solutions
• Minimum 3-7 years of administration, installation and troubleshooting experience in an enterprise environment for IBM Security solutions
• Minimum 3 years of Java application Development experience