Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR)
Our CCAR professionals will assess the development and maintenance of enterprise-wide Pre-Provision Net Revenue risk and financial forecast modeling used in the CCAR and stress testing process.
This involve the assessment of leading model methodologies and applying those methodologies to build robust forward looking models, providing input to the framework for model development, including financial forecasting principles and standards, ensuring understanding, acceptance and mitigation of risks from the use of models, and the corresponding roles and responsibilities inherited from such use. The details are summarized as follows:
This position assesses various quantitative CCAR and stress test models as required the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for banks and used by internal stakeholders. The model building includes, but is not limited to the acquisition of financial data (internal and/or external), design and implementation of multiple models that are linked to macroeconomic scenarios as provided by the Federal Reserve or internally developed by the bank.
The position will assess and recommend modeling approaches for deposit volume and mix under various economic scenarios. The position will recommend potential model methodologies and develop models for forecasting asset balances (including loans and deposits), loan spreads, funding costs, noninterest income and noninterest expense based on macroeconomic scenarios.
Senior Consultant, General Job Duties:
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering basic services
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects
- Understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, and Deloitte products and service lines
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability
- Participate in and actively support mentoring relationships within practice
- Excellent potential for 1) playing lead role in designated tasks of the project team in gathering, organizing and analyzing data; 2) making major contributions in assuring products/deliverables meet contract/work plan and; 3) strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities