The job has been added to the Job cart.
Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and advisory services, helps clients understand the complexity of issues such as performance, privacy, risk, controls, and data analysis.
Deloitte & Touche's dynamic Federal Practice based in Washington D.C. and the surrounding Metropolitan area has opportunities for you to become part of their high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients in audit and accounting, financial management, business process improvement, risk and compliance, security and privacy, IT governance and technology controls, finance and controls analysis & remediation, data quality services and reporting services.
Federal Advisory Overview:
Federal Advisory helps organizations build value by taking a Risk Intelligent approach to managing financial, technology and business risks. This approach helps our clients focus on their areas of increased risk, bridge silos to effectively manage risk across organizational boundaries, and seek not only risk mitigation, but also pursue intelligent risk taking as a means to value creation.
Accounting & Finance ("A&F") Overview:
A&F is a Service Area within Federal Advisory which is comprised of professionals who possess competency and experience in the following areas:
· Audit, Audit Readiness and/or Internal Auditing
· Financial reporting
· Internal controls
· Regulatory compliance
· Risk management
· Business and operational processes
A&F professionals use these skills to assess, analyze, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of governance, financial and operational control processes, offer recommendations to improve operations, and assist clients with enterprise risk and compliance activities. Will support the client's risk management program office, and will be responsible for establishing and monitoring enterprise internal controls and the chief audit executive.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
· Must be able to maintain the required TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance for this role
· BA/BS degree with a concentration in Accounting, Finance or related field
· Federal Accounting & Finance professionals must have 5-7+ years of required skills in one or more of the following capabilities:
· Performing financial statement audits and/or auditability assessments
· Experience in reviewing, analyzing, validating, and reconciling financial/accounting information
· Knowledge of Federal accounting and transaction process, internal control objectives and generally accepted accounting principles
· Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 and/or OMB Circular A-123 documentation, testing and reporting requirements
· Knowledge of risk assessment and/or enterprise risk management concepts
· Audit readiness experience
· Financial Reporting, auditor interactions, attention to detail
· CPA, CFA, CIA, CISA, CGFM, CDFM or CISSP certification
· Prior Federal consulting experience
· Demonstrated leadership, problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
· Be a self-motivated individual who possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
Required Work Location and Travel Requirements:
· Candidates must reside in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and be open to travel when necessary