The job has been added to the Job cart.
Deloitte & Touche LLP, which providesaudit and advisory services, helps clients understand the complexity of issuessuch as performance, privacy, risk, controls, and data analysis.
Deloitte & Touche's dynamic FederalPractice based in Washington D.C. and the surrounding Metropolitan area hasopportunities for you to become part of their high-quality team that deliversinnovative solutions to key Federal clients in audit and accounting, financialmanagement, business process improvement, risk and compliance, security andprivacy, IT governance and technology controls, finance and controls analysis& remediation, data quality services and reporting services.
Federal Advisory Overview:
Federal Advisory helps organizations buildvalue by taking a Risk Intelligent approach to managing financial, technologyand business risks. This approach helps our clients focus on their areas ofincreased risk, bridge silos to effectively manage risk across organizationalboundaries, and seek not only risk mitigation, but also pursue intelligent risktaking as a means to value creation.
Accounting & Finance ("A&F") Overview:
A&F is a Service Area within FederalAdvisory which is comprised of professionals who possess competency andexperience in the following areas:
· Audit, AuditReadiness and/or Internal Auditing
· Internal controls
· Risk management
· Business andoperational processes
A&F professionals use these skills toassess, analyze, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of governance,financial and operational control processes, offer recommendations to improveoperations, and assist clients with enterprise risk and compliance activities. Will support the client's risk management program office, and will be responsible for establishing and monitoring enterprise internal controls and the chief audit executive.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
· Must be able tomaintain the required TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance for this role
· BA/BS degree witha concentration in Accounting, Finance or related field
· Federal Accounting& Finance professionals must have 5-7+ years of required skills in one ormore of the following capabilities:
· Performingfinancial statement audits and/or auditability assessments
· Experience inreviewing, analyzing, validating, and reconciling financial/accountinginformation
· Knowledge ofFederal accounting and transaction process, internal control objectives andgenerally accepted accounting principles
· Knowledge ofSarbanes-Oxley Section 404 and/or OMB Circular A-123 documentation, testing andreporting requirements
· Knowledge of riskassessment and/or enterprise risk management concepts
· Audit readinessexperience
· FinancialReporting, auditor interactions, attention to detail
· CPA, CFA, CIA, CISA, CGFM, CDFM or CISSPcertification
· Prior Federalconsulting experience
· Demonstratedleadership, problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
· Be aself-motivated individual who possesses excellent time management andorganizational skills
Required Work Location and TravelRequirements:
· Candidates mustreside in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and be open to travel whennecessary