The Organization Transformation & Talent practice is looking for qualified Managers to support the Organizational Change Management (OCM) activities for large-scale technology implementation projects. OCM activities include, but are not limited to, stakeholder engagement, change impact analysis, workforce readiness assessments, leadership alignment, organizational communications, and training solutions. Managers are expected to plan and engage end users in activities to promote system and process adoption, identify and mitigate risks, and ensure clients realize value from their work. Managers should have specialized expertise in at least two delivery areas (strategic change, organizational alignment, communications, training, etc.), and expertise in implementing SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, Salesforce.com, Workday, SuccessFactors, custom solutions.
The role may require you to work as an individual contributor as part of a larger engagement team or manage a team of resources. Managers typically serve a few clients at a time and will be located at the client site for 4 – 5 days a week. In addition to delivering client services, Managers also actively participate in local office activities and practice-development opportunities, such as involvement with internal communities of practice, development of whitepapers, recruiting, etc.
A Manager at Deloitte is expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
Engagement Management: Completes assigned piece of work plan on time and in accordance to specifications and quality standards while delivering exceptional client service.
Practice Development & Eminence: Provides subject matter expertise, develops or guides the creation of intellectual capital and develops or tailors methods and tools.
Develops Others: Recognizes colleagues’ strengths and provides them with ongoing feedback and coaching.
Develops Self: Participates in a minimum of 40 hours of learning a year
Potential Job Duties for a Manager:
- Utilize Deloitte’s proprietary methods and tools to develop the overall Organizational Change Management strategy and detailed plan for the full lifecycle of the technology implementation
- Advise the client on best practices and market trends in OCM activities
- Lead one or more workstreams on the different components of OCM activities (strategic change, organizational alignment, communications, and training)
- Ensure OCM activities are aligned with the overall project timeline and key milestones, and are integrated with other work streams as required
- Manage overall OCM work plan, conduct weekly status reporting, and identify issues and manage risks
- Develop and execute OCM activities as required by the project, such as but not limited to, drafting communication materials, creating and delivering training materials, implementing workforce transition plans and readiness surveys, etc,
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience on ERP implementation projects (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, Salesforce.com, Workday, SuccessFactors, custom solutions) in a relevant industry or consulting team-oriented environment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading and executing organizational change management initiatives (communications, training, change readiness assessment, impact analysis, stakeholder management, leadership alignment, etc.) on relevant engagements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A willingness to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
In addition, successful Managers will have the following preferred background:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong client relationship skills
- Strong presentation skills; should be able to develop and deliver impactful executive level presentations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lead a team
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- MBA/Master’s Degree preferred
- Prior Big 4 or other professional services experience preferred
- Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools (e.g., AuthorIt, InfoPak, uPerform, UPK, Workforce Performance Builder, Adobe Captivate)