The job has been added to the Job cart.
This role in Innovation helps guide/shape/advise on developing cognitive solutions for the Firm and assists Deloitte’s businesses – Audit, Consulting, Risk and Financial Advisory, and Tax – in structuring and executing their individual innovation objectives.
Deloitte LLP is developing Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities as part of its Innovation program. As we build these capabilities, we are seeking Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in one or more of the below-mentioned domains.
This role will use strong verbal and written communication skills to guide/shape/advise on work to define, specify, prototype, and scale AI capabilities in specific relevant areas for Deloitte’s business needs such as:
• Natural Language Processing
• Text Analytics
• Information Extraction
• Information Retrieval
• Machine Learning
• Deep learning
Work you’ll do
• Work closely with Deloitte’s engineering, business, and product development teams to evaluate use cases for fit with existing and new AI and advanced analytics algorithms and solutions
• Guide/shape/advise on product requirements and roadmaps, and the development, testing and launch of new products and solutions using AI technologies
• Interact with leading solution providers, startups and university or research groups to assess upcoming technologies and fit for existing and new use cases
• Provide analysis/market map of startups within the AI analytics and automation space
• Develop internal and external eminence and intellectual property through evaluation of available technologies, packages and solutions
• Support client facing activities and influencing customer facing groups including senior executives, sales, marketing and product development to successfully evaluate, define, develop and launch new AI products
Our Innovation professionals offer insightful recommendations and data-fueled strategies to help Deloitte deliver new services or innovate the way we deliver our services leveraging a suite of emerging technologies including robotic process automation, natural language processing, and machine learning. We are a diverse and talented team that supports a collaborative culture and delivers value through the application of strategy, process improvement, and by adopting an agile approach to solution development. We tackle issues across the spectrum of services our businesses deliver to clients. Join us and help in designing and executing our innovation roadmap to the future.
• Experience in designing, developing and assessing new solutions using machine learning techniques, Natural Language Processing (NLP), deep learning and analytics (1-2 years preferred)
• Hands-on development experience with Java, Java Script, Web Services, SQL or any other object-oriented programming languages (2-4 years preferred)
• Background and experience working with leading AI computing commercial and open source platforms and libraries such as Python NLTK, PredictionIO, R, Spark, H2O.ai or Apache Mahout preferred
• Demonstrated expertise in product and solution design, implementation and testing
• MS from a leading university in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Science or other quantitative discipline with specialization and experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing or other related areas.
How you’ll grow
Throughout the internship program, we want to give you a true taste of life at Deloitte. That means a lot of support - both formal and informal - right from the start. Guided by coaches and mentors who can help you to learn more about Deloitte and your opportunities, you'll gain real-world experience working on meaningful projects. Beyond this exposure to “real life” projects, the program also delivers a variety of national and local learning and networking events. Our regularly scheduled learning and networking opportunities are designed to help you develop technical and leadership skills and help you begin building your professional network. Learn more about the internship program.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.