The job has been added to the Job cart.
Interested in creating and supporting mission critical solutions? Together with our other delivery centers around the world, we provide a range of services to support our clients’ efforts to serve their citizens, throughout the project life cycle. Here you’ll get the chance to work on projects that will build on your technical and business skills and help our clients achieve a higher level of service in operational efficiency and business value.
Work you’ll do
As a Solution Analyst, your tasks may include:
• Prepare policy and process transition materials specific to supporting the client team
• Identify, analyze and resolve issues in client environment
• Use analytics to diagnose and improve client business and technology programs
• Develop documentation highlighting potential technical challenges
• Build process and/or communication documentation
Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to process improvement and program operations specialists, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies. We offer a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we recognize the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel. Learn more about the US Delivery Center.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management, Business, Technology, Mathematics, Political Science, Public Administration or related fields
• Ability to integrate business needs with technological solutions that are creative and flexible to client needs
• Comfort with business processes and ability to create business impact assessments
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Experience with data analysis software, such as Excel, Access, R, SAS, Tableau, QlikView, QlikSense, Perceptive, etc.
• Willingness to travel up to 15% of the time
How you’ll grow
As we continue to grow, so has the need for application development and management professionals that we will develop and train to allow us to continue to provide the support for our clients’ systems and business processes. When you start, we’ll give you up to two weeks of orientation, professional training and the relevant technology education to launch your consulting career. If that’s not enough, we’ll also give you mentoring and counseling programs as well as professional and technology training.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your potential interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.