The job has been added to the Job cart.
Deloitte LLP is the U.S. member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu and services are provided by its subsidiaries, including Deloitte & Touche LLP, Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP and Deloitte Tax LLP. Deloitte LLP's subsidiaries are among the nation's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services through nearly 40,000 people in more than 90 cities. Known as employers of choice for innovative human resources programs, they are dedicated to helping their clients and people excel.
The Minneapolis office is currently looking for students to excel in our Audit & Assurance Premier Student Program.
Audit & Assurance Premier Student Program
The Premier Student Program is a unique opportunity for qualified college students to learn more about Deloitte. We designed this program to continue our tradition of recruiting candidates with superior character, talent, and the capacity for significant growth. By participating in the Premier Student Program, students will gain valuable insight into a career in public accounting and the culture of Deloitte. Participants will be paired with a Deloitte professional over the summer who will assist them in assimilating to our firm culture. Our Premier Student Program will consist of five main events starting at the end of May and will conclude in mid-August. This program is separate from our internship positions and students will not be compensated for their participation in our Premier Student Program. Students will be reimbursed for travel related expenses associated with our PSP events. At the end of summer, PSP participants will be eligible to receive a full-time offer of employment upon successful completion of the program and college graduation.
Participants will have the opportunity to interact with numerous Deloitte leaders and staff members through a variety of events including:
· CXO Leadership Panel Presentation and Deloitte Office Social Hour
· Deloitte Sponsored Community Service Event
· Two day off-site interactive and social networking seminar with local office senior leadership
· Job Shadow with Deloitte Staff
· End of Summer Closing Networking Event
Qualifications for Audit Premier Student Program Positions
• Pursuing a Bachelor of Science/Business Administration or Master of Science degree in Accounting or related field
• Definitive plans for meeting minimum requirements for CPA eligibility
• Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills; adaptive to change, creativity & self-confidence; leadership qualities; and team-oriented and collaborative
• Critical thinking/problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments in a dynamic environment
• Willingness to travel