When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role won't just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
• Outstanding value to markets and clients
• Commitment to each other
• Strength from cultural diversity
Your role as a Manager in IT, will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development. In this role, you will develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
During your tenure as a Manager in IT, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
• Developing architecture / solution building blocks across Business, data, Application & Infrastructure domains
• Performs architecture impact analysis of business requirement and solutions
• Shall be responsible for architecture governance across organization including running of architecture review board
• Uses appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of systems architectures in specific business or functional areas.
• Able to create High level and low level design documents for solutions
• Explore a range of possibilities and creative alternatives to contribute to systems, process and business improvements
• Provides advice on technical aspects of system development and integration
• Reviews system designs to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technology
• Ensures that the system design balances functional, service quality and systems management requirements
• Business functions of various natures e.g. Operations, Sales, Marketing, HR, Audit, ERS
• IT infrastructure, Core applications, Business support systems, MIS, Information security, IT Governance
• External vendors and partners
Other leadership capabilities:
• Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
• Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
• Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
Qualifications: To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate skills and experience in the following areas:
Engineering and master's degree (MBA/BE/BTech) are required
10 + years primarily experience in applications and data architecture
A minimum of four years in a professional technical role such as technical lead, team lead or architect
Certification TOGAF, Zachman desirable
Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
Fluent in English and Arabic (Reading, Speaking and Writing)