When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role won't just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
• Outstanding value to markets and clients
• Commitment to each other
• Strength from cultural diversity
During your tenure as a Manager in Audit, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
• Responsible for designing and implementing enterprise infrastructure and platforms required for cloud computing
• Plan and execute migration to cloud environments, including Software as Service (SaaS), Platform as Service (PaaS), or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
• Integrate multiple cloud capabilities and scenarios supporting the service such as availability, quality, outage management, subscription management, correlation of usage and charges, and cost efficient solution architecture.
• Ensure compliance to Information Security as per leading practices
• Provide technical leadership to team about operating, maintaining, migrating and transitioning applications to cloud based services
• Analyze system requirement to provide optimal infrastructure solutions
• Recommend alternative technologies for cost optimization and performance improvement
• Ensure infrastructure availability and business continuity
• IT infrastructure, Core applications, Business support systems, MIS, Information security, IT Governance
• Deloitte Global teams
• External vendors and partners
Qualifications: To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate skills and experience in the following areas:
• Engineering and master’s degree (MBA/BE/BTech) are required.
• 8 + years primarily in applications, data and infrastructure architecture
• Knowledge of operating system like windows and linux
• Knowledge of server, storage, virtualization technologies
• Working knowledge of AWS, Microsoft cloud, HP, IBM, CISCO, Oracle technologies
• Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
• Fluent in English and Arabic (Reading, Speaking and Writing)