Our Personal Tax Compliance team of specialists offers tax solutions to multinational and large organizations concerning international employment, expatriate administration, compensation strategies and HR related consulting. Being part of a global network, we regularly collaborate with other Deloitte offices around the world and Luxembourg's proximity to Belgium, France and Germany provides a variety of challenging multinational and cross-border working situations.
What is it about?
As a Trainee/Junior in Personal Tax compliance you will:
- Provide tax consultancy services regarding compensation structures, equity-based schemes, executives' remuneration and expatriate planning
- Manage compliance services for Luxembourg-based individuals and expatriates, ranging from taxation of fees to complex tax returns including tax equalization processes
- Be in direct contact with your clients and your colleagues from the Deloitte network, giving you the opportunity to build strong relationships at both a local and international level
- Participate in the preparation of external newsletters, articles and brochures and take an active role in technical research, presenting at technical meetings and providing training sessions
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in law, economics or from a business school, ideally with a major in tax. A first internship in tax field would be an asset
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills with an efficient and results-oriented approach
- Be keen to acquire new competencies and to adapt quickly to new tasks and environments
- Show excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships within a team and with clients
- Speak French. Good knowledge of English.
What do we offer?
Get hired as Trainee/Junior Personal Tax Compliance and you will:
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Requisition code: J144349