When people hear Audit, they usually think of numbers in Excel sheets and calculators placed on piles of paper. When we say Audit, we mean much more than that. Audit is about providing a foundation for financial markets, it’s about creating trustful relationships with our clients, it is about delivering assurance upon which banks, shareholders and investors can base their decisions—and most importantly it is about the pride to help our clients.
At Deloitte Luxembourg Audit is truly much #MoreThanNumbers.
We are looking for people who want to add value and support clients, being there as trusted advisors.
Are you looking for a job that is more than just checking numbers? Then look no more.
Join in October 2018 as a junior auditor, you will have the opportunity to:
Build a wide variety of business knowledge to perform audit engagements to both local and international clients, in compliance with International Standards on Auditing
Use our proven methodologies and high-performance analysis tools to review systems and processes
Rapidly develop team management responsibilities
Be encouraged to gain further qualifications (ie Réviseur d'entreprises luxembourgeois)
As a junior auditor, you should ideally be:
- Graduated from a business school or university with a Master’s degree in economics, finance, audit, accountancy or management
- Have a first experience in audit or finance
- Are fluent in English (French/German or any other language would be an asset)
- Are results-oriented with a proactive and rigorous approach
- Have proven interpersonal and analytical skills
- Have solid IT knowledge (MS Office)
Come and help us make sure that Audit is indeed #MoreThanNumbers and:
- Perfect your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction programme
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Requisition code: J141507