Not afraid by challenges and excited by the idea of managing a client portfolio and helping them with their VAT compliance obligations within an international environment? This job is waiting for you.
46 people, 10 nationalities and a good atmosphere, this is the ID card of our young and dynamic VAT team! Should you be interested in joining us, do not hesitate to apply for this job position.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Prepare deliverables relating to VAT compliance services (e.g. VAT registration application files, VAT returns) for an identified clients’ portfolio, with the guidance and under the supervision of a VAT expert
- Liaise with the clients and the VAT Authorities
- Receive regular feedback offering guidance to help ensure your constant development
To fit in the role, you also:
- Hold a Bachelor degree with some accountancy, law or tax knowledge
- Are a current user of MS-Office software
- Are eager to apply your accounting knowledge to the field of VAT and become a VAT expert
- Distinguish yourself by your organization skills, dynamism and motivation to learn and evolve
- Speak French fluently with a good level of English (any other language will be considered as an asset)
We want to hear from you! Join us and:
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our Deloitte University, Lunch & Learn sessions and opportunity to participate to external trainings
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
Requisition code: J137345