The job has been added to the Job cart.
· Understand CFO needs and priorities to be able to provide inputs for ongoing planning activities for the CFO Program.
˗ Review Deloitte global and other relevant Indian content on CFO thinking to be able to understand CFO needs.
˗ Leverage the above understanding to be able to provide inputs for ongoing planning activities for the CFO Program.
˗ Building links for collaborative work and sharing information.
˗ Engage and ensure participation of all key stakeholders involved in the program.
˗ Maintain effective and on-going communication with individuals and groups involved directly or indirectly in the program
· Program-manage CFO program activities.
˗ Plan, organize and direct all activities as required for the full implementation of CFO program goals and objectives.
˗ Identify the scope of the program activities including the goals and the expected outcomes/deliverables.
˗ Define program tasks and resource needs.
˗ Ensure that the program activities are consistent with the program objectives and that objectives can be met with available resources.
˗ Ensure that the program meets targets, budgets and time-lines, with appropriate reporting and evaluation.
˗ Oversee the development and finalization of all program deliverables according to the timelines.
˗ Update reporting partner on a regular basis about the progress of the program.
· Drive the CFO lab process
˗ Lead all calls – allowing the facilitator to listen and ask questions / add commentary.
˗ Drive key efforts – preparation, research, lab day coordination, deliverable development.
˗ Act as the center point – Coordinate between client team and facilitator, field questions, resolve issues.
· Adhere to the process – Utilize tools and templates; complete all steps in the formalized process.
· Own the deliverable - to ensure quality content and timely completion. Provide regular updates to the reporting partner with respect to the progress of the program.
· Understand the client and CFO in order to:
˗ Support the customization of lab content.
˗ Be conversant with the CFO during the lab session.
˗ Create a strong deliverable leveraging knowledge of client.
· Reinforce the “Rules of the Road”
˗ No sales
˗ Connectivity between LCSP and CFO
(If C.A- Number of attempts)
• CA or Masters Degree in Commerce or Business Management
• Must have experience in program management including event management experienceSkills Required:
• Ability to develop a deep understanding of issues and priorities of the CFO and Finance Teams, more broadly. General awareness about the industry trends to participate in or contribute to intelligent conversation with the CFO.
• Ability to plan, organize and direct all activities as required for the full implementation of program goals and objectives.
• Executive presence and communication skills. Ensure and maintain effective and on-going communication with individuals and groups involved directly or indirectly in the program.
• Executive level writing and presentation skills.
• Ability to develop, complete and finalize all program deliverables according to the timelines.
• Ability and willingness to support labs – each lab requires approx. 40-80 hours over a 4-6 week period.
• Willingness to travel to CFO event locations on the day before and the day of the lab.